We had a wonderful time at our dinner this year. We were privileged to have Dr. Larry Moyer as our keynote speaker.
We are also thankful for the many volunteer seminar speakers, food service, logistics volunteers, exhibitors, and sponsors who gave of their time to give some wonderful presentations.
Next year we are thrilled to have Dr. Paige Patterson as our keynote speaker. We hope to see you there!
Attendees must be 12 years old or older in order to attend.
- New York Wildlife Ben Tabor
- Trapping Bo Moses
- Adirondack Hunting traditions Dan Ladd
- Birch Bark Canoes Gary Hodgson
- Bug Out Bags and Getting Home Kevin J. Estela
- Knots and Cordage Kevin J. Estela
- Ice Fishing Mark Brown
- Hunting Waterfowl Mark Pepin and George Gedney
- Survival Marty Simon
- Disaster Preparedness Marty Simon
- BBQ Meat Mr. P
- Hunting For Monster Bucks Pat & Tony Salerno
- Big Cats of the Adirondack Paul Jensen
- New York Wildlife Sharon Tabor
- Bow Hunting from Beginners to Trophies Terry Bice