The Adirondack Sportsmen’s Dinner is one of the largest events in the Adirondacks. Hundreds come from miles around to enjoy great food, keynote speaker, outdoor related seminars and exhibits, win prizes, and just have great fun!
Our next event will be held on March 14, 2015
Admission is free! This event is supported by generous donations from local and regional businesses as well as individuals. Please consider financially supporting this event.
This year we are thrilled to have Dr. Paige Patterson as our keynote speaker. We hope to see you there!
Attendees must be 12 years old or older in order to attend.
Things to Know
- Arrive between 9:45 AM to 11:00 AM. Plan to stay until 5:15 PM.
- You must be present to receive door prizes.
- Silent Auction! Winners are announced in the last half hour of the program.
- The grand prize is awarded in the last half hour of the program.
- Park in the Mountainside Family Resource Center parking lot (South end of the campus).
- If you need handicapped parking be sure you have your handicapped parking permit.
- All facilities have handicap access, but a few seminar rooms are not wheel chair accessible.
- Your Ticket Card is necessary to be included in all door prize drawings.
- A ticket card is reserved in your name after registering online.
- Upon arrival, attach your Name Tag on your shirt.
- Name tags will be required to attend the dinner and main program.
- Both your registration card and name tag will be mailed within 2-4 weeks of the event.
- Dress casually.
- Expect dinner and seminar room temperatures to be 68 to 72 degrees, but you will be walking between buildings on the Mountainside campus.
- Thousands of dollars worth of door prizes will be given away throughout the program.
- Back Up Snow Plan: If there is a snow storm the day of the event, the dinner will be moved to the following day, the times and location will stay the same.